Integrity Home Pros LLC, knows your time is valuable and that not everyone has the time to sit down for a Detailed Presentation. We are proud to announce our New Quick Quote Feature!
How It Works
You fill out our Quick Quote Form then using aerial imaging from EagleView Technologies we measure your roof to get you the most accurate pricing. Then within 24 hours you will receive a detailed quote of your roofing project.
We had our annual drawing for our big trip to Vegas. Every home show entry was thrown into our basket and we randomly picked our winner! Congratulations to Marty and Kimberly hope you enjoy your trip.
Chinese New Year 2018' Year of the Dog
The Year of the Earth Dog 2018 is an opportunity for the Dog to consolidate his achievements and to renew his motivation. In 2018, happiness is at the door of the Dog, and he only needs to reach out to grasp it.
Jan 1st -Feb 16th
Happy New Year From Integrity Home Pros LLC. Our company is all about action and opportunity for your home improvement needs. Whether it be roofing, siding, windows, deck, or patio cover we want you to be able to reach out and grab it in the New Year!
We are very motivated to earn your business. Not only can you immediately win up to $1000 on our initial visit, but we have incredible financing opportunities and cash intensives that will bring happiness right to your door.
In order to take advantage of this great New Year Opportunity, you must see us and sign a contract by February 16th, 2018.
So, what are you waiting for. Don't be a "lazy Dog" reach out and grab this opportunity before time runs out! According to the Chinese Zodiac, 2018 year of the Dog characteristics word is ACTION!
Any contracts signed, and Integrity Home Pros LLC will donate $100 to local Humane Society.
Between January 1st and February 16th Integrity Home Pros LLC will offer a Year of The Dog scratch ticket for every sales presentation. Integrity Home Pros LLC and Washington State Lottery have no affiliation with each other. According to State law you must be 18 or older to win. Overall odds for a prize $1-$1000 is 1 in 3.77
Integrity Home Pros LLC would like to wish you a happy new year! What a year it has been, we have all been through our ups, downs, ins, and outs, So lets all celebrate that we made it through another year in this crazy world and have a good time! We would also like to remind everyone out there to stay safe during and after the festivities and we will see you all next year to do it all over again!
Between December 1st and December 23rd we are having an inventory clearance sale!! So if you sign before December 23rd you can save 15%-20%!! Please ask your sales rep for more details. Hurry!! This wont last long.
Call Us At (253)750-4576 To Get An Appointment Today!
Sign Up Online
1. Drain the water of exterior faucets by turning off the faucets and disconnecting hoses. You want to do this because remaining water in the pipes can freeze and potentially burst the pipes as the water turns to ice and expands.
2. Clean up your gutters because if they are full, water can back up against the house and damage roofing and siding.
3. Make sure your gutters are dumping the water away from your foundation. You can do this by adding 3 to 4 feet of downspout.
4. Caulk around windows and doors if there is a bigger gap between the windows and siding than the width of a nickle.
5. Look at your roof for any damaged, loose, or missing shingles that may leak during the winter's storms or from melting snow.
6. Take steps to prevent ice dams. Ice dams melt, water can back up and flow into your house and cause damage. A home improvement contractor can identify and fix the problems.
7. Another little trick you can do is hit the reverse switch on your ceiling fans. This will create an updraft and push down the heated air from the ceiling.
8. Lastly get an inspector to come out for a small price and inspect your furnace or heat pump to be sure that the system is in good repair. While they are out they will also measure the carbon-monoxide leakage.
These are just a few things that will help your home stay in good repair throughout the winter months.
Trying to keep consumers informed and updated with information about all things home improvement.