IKO was founded in 1951, in 1954 it made its first asphalt shingle. The company thrived and grew, first establishing itself in eastern Canada. In all of its plants, IKO implements a program of continuous improvement that includes updating equipment and refining systems and processes in order to maximize efficiency and productivity, reduce waste and enhance performance and safety.
IKO Believes that vision and values are universal by all members
- Sharing Knowledge help find ways to improve the company and business for the benefit of all.
- Integrity defines how they do what they say
- Long-Term thinking frames their decision-making to help see a brighter future
- Performance ensures that they will never stop trying to improves themselves
- Humility creates honest, open and respectful relationships among all
- Agility, combined with knowledge, helps deliver sound decisions quickly.
IKO offers several lines of architectural roofing shingles. All provide superior weather protection for homes throughout the U.S. and Canada. Cambridge is the most popular shingle while Dynasty and Cambridge IR round out IKO’s full line of exceptionally beautiful architectural laminated shingles.
Interested in a No Cost Evaluation? Call us today at (800)994-8598